Sunday, June 27, 2010
Shakedown
For any of those following along, I'm getting close to departure. This weekend I'm in Albany to visit my friend Sally and for a short shakedown road trip prior to leaving Boston for real next week. Despite being a somewhat real city, Albany has a very small town feel and Empire State Plaza downtown is reminiscent of Brasilia.
Lesson learned on Saturday: Driving alone through somewhat boring landscape provides way too much time to think. I'll have to think of something to do about that. Anyone have thoughts on books on tape?
Lesson learned on Saturday: Driving alone through somewhat boring landscape provides way too much time to think. I'll have to think of something to do about that. Anyone have thoughts on books on tape?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for visiting, Love.
ReplyDeleteAssasination vacation by Sarah Vowell, it is a roadtrip book about visiting sights associated with Presidential assasinations, great for riding through VA!
ReplyDelete